Monday, December 31, 2012

T.D.B. - My Clarification

3, 2, 1...
This is an official release by WhisperMuzik... it's officially official and it's free! Happy freakin' New Year!!

T.D.B. (Ressy Bush) 'My Clarification'


  1. Forever On Some Mob Shit
  2. Ressy's PSA
  3. Rumors
  4. Open House (feat.KaOus aka Whisper)
  5. Golddiggers (feat. Bo)
  6. I Ain't Never Been II (feat. KaOus aka Whisper)
  7. Brief Intermission
  8. 21 the Hard Way
  9. 30 Inches
  10. Savage Lyfe
  11. Tears of Joy
  12. I'll Manage
  13. Dearly Beloved/Final Farewell [prod. by Syck Toonami]
  14. Look What You've Done

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, Whisper! You are very talented. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to get that going again. I'll be at Mr. Mike's 6064 Woodward/I94 every Tuesday auditioning singers to open up for my celebrity concerts. Check us out at www.youtube.com/newmixentertainment. Keep up the good work sir!!!

    ReplyDelete